AeroStory Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Janus GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janus

PostSubject: Janus GM Application   Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 am

I understand you gave a format you want us to follow for applications, But I did this one to give you more information about me.

1) Name: My name Is Tony

2) Age: I am 15

3) Hobbies/Interests: MapleStory, Sports, Communicating with others

4) Why do I want to be a staff?
I see this as an opportunity for me to better myself. The site and forum is well put together and I think that I could learn a lot from it. I can also bring a lot to the plate. I find this Network to be interesting and I do not want it do fall. I Believe I can help bring people here to help populate the server even further. I can see myself being a part of this team for a long time, and I see how much I can contribute.

5) What experiences have I had in being a GM for a server?
Unfortunately I have not applied for other GM spots until I found the right one. I see this as being the team I would like to work with. However I have worked on a Game Development Team. (Not big) but I know how to communicate with the members and the other Staff.

6) Why should we pick me?
I am extremely active, energetic, and I have new ideas. I do not abuse powers or rights, nor do I show off. I believe in fair treatment to all, and that everyone deserves a equal chance. I wish to better both myself and the Network with the opportunity. I am a "go-to" person if someone needs help, I can offer solutions.

7) If hired for the job I applied for, what benefits will I bring you?
I will be able to draw in massive crowds of people, and also keep those members playing the game. I can host many events in-game, keep the server hacker free, and running for a long time. I can multi task and handle stressful situations well, meaning I can get through to someone easily. I am good at damage control. I know what to do and when to do it. I don't jump to conclusions, and I can sit down and explain to members what was done wrong so that less people are angry and more people stay to enjoy the game.

8.) The previous servers I worked with
As mentioned before I have not had a job on another server but I have played others. MapleStory Global, MapleStory SEA, AncientMS, and SydneyMS. I am completely dedicated to the server that I'm on. I have seen the pros and cons of those servers and I will help create a more stable environment.

9) Other additional comments and information about myself
I can play all day on the weekends, But I do have school sports practice everyday (for now). That doesn't mean I can't be fully committed to the server, and use all the free time I have to contribute to it.

GM Application Cont'd

Will I follow the rules?: Of Course

Have I read the rules?: Yes I have

--------------------------
Name:
Listed Above, Tony
Nick Name:
Call me Janus, or Tony
Contact Info:
Slickmonkeyfri@hotmail.com (Made when I was 9, never changed name)
Time Zone: EST

Playing times:Weekends, 8:00am-1:00am. Weekdays 5pm-10pm. These times are everyday. I am very active
Job Applying for: Game Master (GM) and Forum Moderator if the position is needed.

Past experience:As listed above I have not been a GM on another server. I am currently in-search of the right one. I am able to fully dedicate all my time once the right Server is found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janus

PostSubject: Re: Janus GM Application   Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Sorry to double post.. but are you even hiring GMs still?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Janus GM Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1